Friday 30 November 2012

VO5 Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi everyone, my last post for November concerns something I have been meaning to tell you all about for a while now, and that is the VO5 Shampoo and Conditioner range. 



I don't think these products have had enough recognition yet and I can honestly say I think they are the best conditioners I have ever used. This rather bold statement is due to a number of things; the price, the quality and the actual variety in the range. Firstly, they are £1.79 for 500 ml, the size shown, compared to say a Keraste which are usually at least £12.00 for 200 ml. They leave my hair feeling silky, soft and manageable, and that's something for bleached and heat damaged hair. Lastly, is the variety, there are so many combinations, my personal favourite is above, the conditioner is rich and the shampoo does the job without leaving my hair a bit greasy (something I found with the "Give Me Moisture" shampoo).

They aren't going to be for everyone, probably not those with fine hair which hasn't been coloured because the range os so rich. However, I would particularly recommend these if you like the Aussie range as this is better and cheaper!

Let me know what you guys think of this range.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment