Saturday 1 December 2012

Nail of the Month: Barry M's Indigo

Happy December everyone! I have changed the name of this post because I don't seem to have the time to do nail posts weekly, but I hope you still like them.

So, as its now December I am feeling very Christmassy and whilst I thought it was still too early to put the red glittery polishes on, I did try this concoction which has satisfied my desire for all things sparkly in this festive season.

The shade is Barry M's Indigo, or number 312. Barry M is available everywhere in the UK, but I know it is pretty difficult to get hold of in the US, which is a shame because they are pretty inexpensive and have great staying power. Over the top I have out on Urban Outfitters Dust which I love because of the different sized shimmers. This also acts as a great top coat, keeping everything in place for a good few days. Only downside is that means it is harder to get off then your usual polish.

What's your favourite festive polish/combination?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment