Saturday 29 September 2012

Nail of the Week: Barstool

This week I had to ditch my coral nails for a shade better suited to autumn, but I didn't want to go for your predictable burgundy or khaki, so I went for this beautiful teal shade called Barstool. Its from Urban Outfitters and just provided me with that something different I was craving.

I started with OPI's Ridge Filler, which is a life saver for me where my nails are concerned, it prevents me having to do a million coats. Next, I applied my first coat of Barstool, at first I was really disappointed with how sheer it was. However, after a second coat I achieved that lovely opaque teal. This was followed by my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, which is my favourite top coat.


The last thing I would like to rant about is this little bottle of magic. You see, the one thing I hate about doing my nails is I always seem to smudge them, usually just after I have finished my top coat because I'm starting to get a bit fidgety. This Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray has your nails dry in 60 seconds and it really does work. Its £3.05 from Boots.
I love this colour and I think it will compliment different skin tones, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I need this rapid dry stuff!!i always smudge my nails.& love the colour of your polish by the way x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont do my nails without it now and thank you :) x

      Delete